Rhinoplasty is a widespread surgical procedure for reshaping / reconstructiong the nose. This procedure includes changing the dimensions, shape, angle, and other deformations that can affect breathing.
Rhinoplasty Turkey is quite popular and widespread around the world. Hospitals and health centers in Turkey, have state-of-the-art surgical equipment and computer modelling rhinoplasty facilities. Also, In addition, surgeons in Turkey are considered to be among the best in the world.
Rhinoplasty is a highly individualized procedure that can be tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each patient. The procedure can address various concerns, such as a prominent bump on the bridge of the nose, a drooping or protruding nasal tip, nostril asymmetry, or breathing difficulties due to a deviated septum.
Best rhinoplasty Turkey can be a very effective solution to improve the appearance of your nose. With a rhinoplasty surgery, you can get the look you want and have a better breathing. For this operation to succeed, you need to choose your surgeons very carefully. Turkey has all the best surgeons and clinics for best looking rhinoplasty operations.
There are several benefits of rhinoplasty operations:
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure performed to reconstruct the nose. Turkey rhinoplasty can be used for altering the size, shape, and proportions of the nose to improve your look and making your nostrils work efficiently. If you are considering a nose surgery, the most important factor is that you can find a doctor who can successfully perform this operation. We are here to help you with this.
How is Rhinoplasty Surgery Performed?
Rhinoplasty surgery is generally performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation, depending on patient’s needs and current health condition. The operation can take hours, depending on the patient’s wishes and health needs. Here are the steps of a typical rhinoplasty surgery:
- Anesthesia: Patient is administered with drugs for general or local anesthesia. If local anesthesia is needed, patient may be given sedation.
- Incisions: Surgeon makes required incisions on outer or inner side of your nose. With these incisions, surgeon can reach your bones and make necessary adjustments.
- Reshaping: Surgeon manipulates the bones and tissue to achieve the desired results.
- Suturing: After finalizing shaping your nose, surgeon sutures the incisions.
- Post-op care: After the surgery, you will be given required medications and have follow-up appointments with your surgeon. Your nose will be packed with gauze to control bleeding and you may have discomfort for a few days.
We would like to remind you that choosing the right surgeon is important for our patients who are considering a nose operation. It would be better if you ask rhinoplasty before and after photographs of other patients before you commit to a clinic.
In Which Situations Should Rhinoplasty Be Performed?
Nose surgery can be performed for both aesthetic and health reasons. Here are the foremost aesthetic reasons:
- To change the shape of your nose or correct facial symmetry,
- To reduce the bump on the bridge of the nose,
- To soften or sharpen the tip of the nose,
- To correct the shape of the nostrils.
There are some health reasons for a rhinoplasty:
- To correct a deviated septum to avoid breathing problems,
- To treat nasal congestion or snoring,
- To correct nasal trauma or injuries that has resulted in breathing difficulty.
Rhinoplasty Prices 2023
Rhinoplasty cost is one of the most important criteria for those considering this operation. Cost of rhinoplasty may vary depending on several factors such as the surgeon’s experience, location and quality of the clinic and complexity of the procedure. There is not a fixed price for rhinoplasty.
Average cost around the world is about as high as $15,000 or €14,000. Remember that, the actual cost may be higher due to the complexity of the operation.
How Much is Rhinoplasty in Turkey?
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey can vary depending on the surgeon, clinic, and the extent of the procedure. The location of the clinic is also one of the factors that determine the price. Rhinoplasty cost 2023 has an average of $3500 or €3250 in Turkey. There are several rhinoplasty clinics in İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir and Antalya.
Rhinoplasty Turkey cost is far cheaper than any other country in Europe or USA. Although surgery costs are cheap in Turkey, hygienic and extremely safe service is also provided.
Is Turkey a Good Choice for Rhinoplasty?
Turkey is the best option for nose jobs because of its experienced surgeons and advanced medical facilities. Turkey has a worldwide reputation for their high-quality healthcare system and afffordable prices.
Things to Know Before Rhinoplasty
Before undergoing any surgical operation, there are several things to take into consideration. Here are these key things to know:
- Information about surgery: Every operation has potential risks and benefits. You need to be well informed about these and also recovery process. Your surgeon should comfort you before the operation and you must honestly inform about your current medications.
- Risks: Most important part of nose surgery preparation is understanding the risks. These risks may include bleeding, infection, various complications and unsatisfactory results. Talk to your surgeon and discuss about minimizing the risks.
- Have realistic expectations: Like any other cosmetic surgery, it’s important to have realistic expectations about the outcome. Your surgeon should be able to show you a detailed 3D model of the look you desire.
- Surgeon’s qualifications: Your first choice must a surgeon with experience performing rhinoplastic operations. Check their history and read testimonials about them.
- Recovery process: Rhinoplasty recovery may take several weeks depending on the type of your surgery. During these weeks, you may experience discomfort and pain. Make sure to follow your surgeon’s instructions for post-op care. There may be some medications that may avoid during recovery process that can show anticoagulant properties.
When is Rhinoplasty Patient Discharged from the Hospital?
Rhinoplasty is an outpatient procedure. This means, patients are usually able to go home the same day as the surgery. In most cases, patients are discharged from the clinic a few hours after the procedure is complete.
However, in some cases surgeons may require the patient to be kept under observation status for one night. After one night, you can be discharged with full health. This observation period changes from doctor to doctor.
How Long Does a Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
The length of a rhinoplasty surgery may vary depending on complexity of the procedure and surgeon’s experience. On average, best rhinoplasty Turkey may take between 1 to 3 hours.
Rhinoplasty is an operation performed by opening an incision. It is done by cutting / reshaping bones and skin. Because of this, you must devote one full day to this operation.
Will I Have a Lot of Pain After Nose Surgery?
It is perfectly normal to feel some pain after rhinoplasty. The level of pain varies from person to person. Most patients report mild to moderate pain, which can be managed with pain medications prescribed by your surgeon.
The pain is usually greatest in the day after surgery and decreases as days go by. Patients may also experience swelling and bruising during this period. To reduce the pain you feel, you can talk to your surgeon and request extra pain medicines. After a few days, everything will be fine.
Is There an Age Limit For Rhinoplasty?
According to medical professionals, there is no specific age limit for rhinoplasty. Even so, most of the surgeons recommend waiting until patient’s facial features have fully developed before undergoing such procedure. This age limit is typically around 15 – 16 for girls and 17 – 18 for boys.
Older adults may undergo rhinoplasty procedure to have a better loook or fixing health problems related to nose shape. The surgeon will assess the patient’s overall health, medical history, and other factors to determine if rhinoplasty is a safe and appropriate option.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are for main types of rhinoplasty that is applied all over the world, especially in Turkey:
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
- Non-surgical or Liquid Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty
1. Open Rhinoplasty
Open rhinoplasty, also known as external rhinoplasty is a nose surgery technique to reshape the nose by making a small incision on the strip of tissue between the nostrils. With this incision, surgeon may able to lift the skin and the soft tissue of your nose and access to underlying nasal structures.
An open rhinoplasty procedure may require removing or adding tissues to your nasal areas. The surgeon reshapes your nose according to your wishes.
The most important advantage of open nose rhinoplasty is the surgeon can get a full view of your nasal structures and operate on them freely. Open rhinoplasty is recommended for patients who require more complex reshaping or breathing problems.
2. Closed Rhinoplasty
Closed rhinoplasty, also known as endonasal rhinoplasty is a nose surgery technique to reshape the nose without making any external incisions on the nose. All the incisions are made inside the nostrils. This technique allows the surgeon only to reshape internal nasal structures.
The most important advantage of this technique is that it does not leave any external scars. Also, the healing time after closed rhinoplasty is shorter.
Closed rhinoplasty is not recommended for patients who are considering having their nose reshaped for aesthetic reasons.
3. Non Surgical Rhinoplasty (Liquid Rhinoplasty)
Non-surgical rhinoplasty or liquid rhinoplasty is a nose job that aims cosmetic corrections on your nose. The procedure involves injecting dermal fillers into the nose to improve its appearance. The filler is usually made from hyaluronic acid and does not do any harm to human body.
The most important advantage of this technique is to be able to make minor changes without incision. This way, no healing process or bleeding is necessary.
On the other hand, since this surgery is done with injecting filler material, it may need to be repeated at certain times and it is not as permanent as incision based surgeries.
4. Revision Rhinoplasty
Revision rhinoplasty, also known as secondary rhinoplasty is a nose surgery done for correcting or improving the results of a previous rhinoplasty operation. It may be a more complicated operation as the surgeon may have to work with previous scars and nasal structures and somehow hardened skin with scab.
The surgeon must be highly skilled and experienced to perform this kind of rhinoplasty.
Open vs. Closed Rhinoplasty
Open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty are two different techniques for nose job operations.
In open rhinoplasty, an incision must be made on the strip of tissue between the nostrils. All the cosmetic and medical changes can be made through this open wound and later sutured.
In closed rhinoplasty, the incisions cannot be seen from outside because they made through the nostrils and surgeon works inside of them. This approach is preferred for simple nose shaping procedures and breathing problems.
Open and closed rhinoplasty have their advantages and disadvantages. Open rhinoplasty is better for visual access and curing breathing problems and closed rhinoplasty is better for less complex nose surgeries. The technical choice between these two methods should be made by a qualified and experienced surgeon.
Rhinoplasty Turkey is applied by surgeons who will help you make the best choice and helps you achieve the look you want in a short time.