Plastic surgery is one of the most popular medical procedures performed in Turkey. In recent years, Turkey has become a major destination for affordable cosmetic surgery operations. Turkey has many experienced and skilled plastic surgeons and luxury commodation options.
Most common plastic surgery operations performed in Turkey include rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation and hair transplant. These procedures are always performed in modern hospitals equipped with state-of-the-art clinics and hospitals located in İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Antalya, Bursa and Muğla.
Why Choose Turkey for Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery prices Turkey are the most affordable prices all over the world. Plastic surgery procedures in Turkey are generally much cheaper than in Europe and the United States, without sacrificing quality. As one of the countries that develop medical technology, Turkey is one of the countries where you can find the most affordable service in the field of plastic surgery.
It is also important to note that the quality of medical care and safety standards in Turkey are the highest and as patients, you may expect the best care during your stay. Turkey also offers privacy and confidentiality. Patients can travel to Turkey without anyone knowing they will receive plastic surgery and can recover in peace and privacy without worrying about the public stigma that can sometimes be associated with plastic surgery.
Discover: Rhinoplasty Turkey Cost
Types of Plastic Surgery in Turkey
Plastic surgery in Turkey has many branches. Here, we present most preferred procedures performed in Turkey:
- Hair Transplant: Turkey is the World’s Number 1 destination for hair transplantation surgery. There are so many experienced surgeons and sterile clinics that will give you a look you desire.
- Breast Augmentation: This is a popular procedure for women seeking to reshape their breasts. Turkey offers a wide range of breast surgery options including silicone implants and breast reduction mammaplasty operations.
- Abdominoplasty: Also known as “tummy tuck”, are popular aesthetic operations for both men and women who seek to remove excess skin and especially fat from their abdomen. Tummy tuck in Turkey will provide the desired results in a few weeks’ time.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a procedure like abdominoplasty but its range covers a wider area. It can be applied to your legs or your arms.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty in Turkey, or commonly known as “nose job” is one of the most preferred cosmetic operations around the world. Turkey offers all kinds of rhinoplasty operations including open / closed rhinoplasty and revision jobs.
- Facelift: Affordable plastic surgery in Turkey includes facelift operations. This operation is for men and women who seek to remove the effects of aging. Turkey has a brilliant history in facelift operations since 1990’s and still has a worldwide reputation for these surgeries.
- Eyelid Surgery: This medical procedure is used to reshape your eyelids in case of sagging. This procedure requires a very precise cutting and Turkey has many skilled surgeons specialised in eyelid surgeries.
Overall, cosmetic surgery in Turkey promises quite successful results with high skilled surgeons and modern facilities.
Plastic Surgery Prices in Turkey
Plastic surgery Turkey cost varies depending on the type of surgery, the surgeon’s experience and the location of the clinic. However, Turkey is the most affordable country in the world for cosmetic surgery operations and we can provide you with latest prices gathered from several clinics and hospitals:
- Hair transplant: $1,000 to $5000 (€800 to €4,500)
- Breast Augmentation: $2,000 to $3,200 (€1,850 to €3,000)
- Liposuction: $1,400 to $4,500 (€1,250 to €4,000)
- Facelift: $2,700 to $4,000 (€2,500 to €3,600)
- Rhinoplasty: $3,500 (€3,250)
- Abdominoplasty: $2,700 to $4000 (€2,500 to €3,600)
- Eyelid Surgery: $1,500 (€1,400)
It’s very important to note that these prices are only estimates and actual cost of your plastic surgery in Turkey will depend on several factors such as the experience of the surgeon or the operation details. For the best estimate, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why You Should Undergo Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery in Turkey is a type of medical procedure that involves the reconstruction, restoration of reshaping of certain areas of our bodies. There are many reasons why you should undergo plastic surgery and these reasons may vary greatly depends on your personal needs. Here are some examples of the most common reasons for plastic surgery:
- Correction of Physical Deformations: Cosmetic surgeries may be used to correct some birth defects and injury related scars. Sometimes, illnesses also cause deformations and these may require aesthetic operations to fix.
- Self-confidence: Sometimes we feel insecure and doesn’t like our appearance. Plastic surgery offers the look that we always desired.
- Aging: As we age, our bodies undergo many changes that can affect our appearance. For example, sagging skin, wrinkles and age spots are undesired for most of us. Plastic surgery may fix all these problems.
- Weight-related Issues: Whether it is illness related or just a result of depression, sometimes we may have weight issues and this may leave sagged or loose skin. These situations also cause fat deposits that never go away. With liposuction, you may correct all these undesired looks.
- Improving Health: Sometimes, big breasts are a problem. They may cause back pain and you may need breast reduction mammaplasty. This operation will fix your back and allow you to have an upright spine.
Discover: Hair Transplant Turkey
Popular Destinations in Turkey for Plastic Surgery
Turkey is the leading destination for plastic surgery that attracts patients from all over the world. Plastic surgery Turkey group reviews show us that all the patients who prefer Turkey for plastic surgery, leave the country happy and satisfied. With the combination of high-quality medical care, high-end equipment and affordable prices, Turkey offers an excellent experience for plastic surgery patients. Here are some of the most popular destinations in Turkey for cosmetic surgery:
- İstanbul: Istanbul is one of the most popular cities in the world. It is a natural bridge between Asia and Europe. Istanbul is known for its modern clinics, hospitals and experienced surgeons. Affordable plastic surgery in İstanbul, should be one of your top choices.
- Ankara: Ankara is the capital city of Turkey and is known for its modern medical facilities. Patients who prefer Ankara for their plastic surgery operations, may also enjoy the cultural heritage of several historic empires during their visit.
- İzmir: Izmir is a wonderful Aegean city located in the west of the country. Its modern medical facilities and well-trained plastic surgeons will satisfy your needs. İzmir also has a moderate climate and sunny summers that you can enjoy.
- Antalya: Antalya is a beautiful coastal city that is known for its golden beaches and warm water. This city has the most modern medical facilities of the East Mediterranean that you can benefit from.
- Muğla: Muğla is a city famous for its history and geography, located at the intersection of the Aegean and the Mediterranean seas. Patients who choose Muğla and its Bodrum town for plastic surgery can enjoy a relaxing recovery period by the calm sea.
Turkey has hundreds of medical facilities that serve patients every day with utmost care. Plastic surgery Turkey prices are always affordable and results are satisfactory for every patient. If you plan to visit Turkey for health tourism and plastic surgery, it is the best way to contact us before making a decision.
Discover: Dental Treatment Turkey